Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4 weeks and counting!!

There are less than four weeks until graduation!! AHHH!!! I'm so excited. This year has been amazing! I've made a lot of great friends here that I'm not looking forward to leaving! My Sunday school class in particular! I love love love these ladies!! They have been my rocks. Especially Nicole, Beth, and Meredith! These ladies are such amazing, Godly wives and mothers! I strive to be like them one day. I have enjoyed getting involved in the choir at church lately and will miss it as well.

So what has happened since my last post?? Well, I found a place to live in Jackson. I'll be living in Brandon next year out past Dogwood. My roommate is also an amazing Godly woman! I love living with Godly ladies! They are so uplifting and encouraging! I have gotten really excited about Jackson lately. I'm anxious and nervous, but at the same time, I love the idea of living in a larger city. I also look forward to having shopping close by when I need it! The one thing I'm not excited about is finding a church.

First Baptist has become my family away from family. The people up here have been lovely and encouraging and helped out whenever I needed it. It's going to be hard to leave. It was hard to leave Emmanuel when I came to college, but this is different. This is the first church I've ever been a member of without my family! For me, that is HUGE! I have enjoyed my time here.

Signing off for tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Find a church won't be too hard. Pinelake is a great church and I'm pretty sure you would love it... - Jason W

    ReplyDelete